Friday, November 16, 2012

I Miss You!

Life has been busy.
                   Crazy busy.
                                   INSANELY busy!

And yet, life continues to be very good.  Great, in fact.

What's been filling my time?  Well, 2 things in particular seem to be taking up every spare moment I have these days.

1) A major increase in my responsibilities at work.  Yay!  More work!  I'm very excited about this.

2) I've moved.  Hopefully for the last time ever.  Moving is a really crappy...er...fun job. Yeah, not a fan.

I begin my day VERY early and I end my day in the wee hours of the morning. It's been a whirlwind couple of weeks.  Things are finally beginning to settle down a bit, and for that, I am grateful.

Because I miss writing blog posts.  I miss reading my fellow bloggers blog posts. I miss YOU.

I'll catch up soon, my friends!  Until then, what I'd really love to know is:

HOW ARE ALL OF YOU DOING?  Truly.  Will you tell me in a comment so I can feel connected again?  Please and thank you.  XO


4 comments:

  1. Busy is good. It keeps us from matching, cycling and gestating, or at least it helps me keep my mind off of doing another surrogacy ... for a lil while anyway. LOL I'm doing much of the same. Closed my daycare. I said goodbye to the gig that served our family so well for the 6 years I did it and went back to work at the dental office I was at from 2000-2006. We also bought a new house and close in 2 weeks! Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs!! Hope you can find time to relax soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been one busy lady with so many huge changes. Just catching up on blogs myself. I hope all your changes bring you much happiness and that you are remembering to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...