Sunday, June 24, 2012

Everybody Loves A Word Cloud

I've seen them here and there on other blogs I follow, but I've never done a word cloud for Love Makes A Family.  It was fun to see the words that were picked and placed about in such a hodgepodge manner.  I'm sure this word cloud isn't a spot on representation of what this blog is all about, but it's definitely cool to see some of the words that mean a lot to me being represented.



Same words.  Different design.  Very cool.



Want to create a word cloud for your blog, or any piece of writing for that matter?  Visit Tagxedo  It takes 3 seconds to create and then you can spend oodles of time messing with your cloud.  That is, if you've got oodles of time.

Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. That is sooooo cool!! Especially since my name is on it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...