Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2 weeks...

...from today we will be in NYC!! I'm very excited!  Can't wait to see the guys and be in their neck of the woods!  It sounds like we will at least get to hang out on Tuesday night, after we land, and then Rick and I will drive into Connecticut late that night for my appointment the next morning. Of course, the trip is primarily for my medical screening where I will have a complete physical, bloodwork and an ultrasound to make sure Jeni's uterus will make a happy home for little George and Farid babies!  Fingers crossed!!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, New York City...just you and 1.6 million of your closest friends. Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had my medical screening yesterday, so I'm right behind you!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...