Tuesday, January 17, 2012

And The Liebster Award Goes To...

Love Makes A Family!

Oh my goodness!  I don't have a speech prepared!  

I'd like to thank Andrea, from My Body. Their Baby for this amazing award! What an honor! :-)

The Liebster Blog Award is an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve more recognition. 
Liebster is a German word that means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’, but can also mean ‘favorite’. The idea of the award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.
The Award comes with a few rules. You’re supposed to:
  • Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them
  • Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
  • Post the award on your blog
  • Bask in the love from the most supportive people in the blogosphere – other bloggers
  • Hope your recipients pass the award to their 5 favorite blogs to keep the love flowing
I'm thrilled to accept this award and will gladly nominate 5 other blogs that deserve the love as well!  In actuality, I could nominate many more than 5, but since I am a rule follower...
I proudly pass the Liebster Blog Award to:
An International Surrogacy Journey ...because Jesse's my Ling Lost and one of the funniest girls I know.  

2 Baby Daddies ...because Mike and Tony have always impressed me with their ability to lay their hearts and feelings out on paper (or the computer screen in this case, I suppose), and allow all of us to be a part of it.

Just One Out Of Seven Billion ...because I find it HIGHLY impressive that Chad and Douglas make the time to continue to blog for all of us, even after welcoming their twin boys just 2 short months ago.

Michael's Surrogate Experience ...because Michael's an exceptional story teller, and because I'm trying to earn a role in his musical/movie/mini-series.  Lol!  Just kidding, Michael!  

A Belly For Me, A Baby For You ...because this journey's just beginning, and I'm super excited to follow it!

May I just say, I LOVE the blog world!  What a big, awesome blog family I have!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, you are SOOOO welcome, girl friend!!

    I knew you would pass the "Award" on to the perfect people too. ;) I wish we could have awarded more. But, I'm a rule follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! I LOVE the blurb about Michael! hahaha! (psst, I TOTALLY want a role too!) Your blog is awesome by the way, great choice Andrea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...