Saturday, January 7, 2012

20 Questions

I ran across one of those surveys you see circulating every now and then. Figured I'd post my answers here so you could get to know me even better!  :-)


Do you still have your tonsils?  Yes.   Wisdom Teeth?  No.


Are there any friends that you're currently not speaking to?
If I don't want to speak to you, you're probably not my friend.


Do you have pets?
3 fish (remember Rachel, Phoebe and Monica?), 2 hamsters (Hershey and Snickers), and a 12 year old Golden Retriever (Disney...he's very cute, very old, and very stinky).


What color M&M's do you favor?
Not a big M&M fan.  Peanut M&M's???...different story.  Yellow.


What are you listening to right now?
3 little girls choreographing a dance routine.


What country would you most like to visit?
Prior to this year, other countries frightened me.  Now?  I'd love to visit ANY other country.


If served a whole steamed or boiled lobster, would you:
___Know how to eat it like a real pro?
___Know enough to slog your way through it?
_x_Not know where to start?

Have you ever thrown something away and then regretted it?
Possibly, but not that I can remember.  I despise clutter.  I throw things out all the time.


Do you think you could tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi if you were blindfolded?
Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi?  Yes.  For sure.


Do you untie your shoes before taking them off?
I only own one pair of shoes with laces.  My "work out" shoes.  I wear them...almost never.  But yes, I would untie them.


Dog or Cat?  Dog.    Pen or Pencil?  Pen.     Chocolate or Vanilla?  Chocolate


When home alone do you generally:
_x_Turn on music?  *I adore Pandora
___Turn on the TV?
_x_Enjoy the quiet?


Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Um...yes.  


If you're short on time, what task do you skip when getting yourself ready?
I won't flatiron my hair.  I'll wear it curly.  Did you know I have naturally curly hair???


Favorite dessert?
Ice cream.  We own a DQ, so I think it's a prerequisite. 


Would you ever skydive?
Yes, but I'd have to go tandem.  I don't think I could ever voluntarily jump by myself.


Do you consider yourself strong?
You betcha!


So that's 20 about me!  Now I have a few for you!

1) What is the most played song on your iPod?
2) What is the chore you most dislike doing?
3) What is one of your favorite quotes?
4) Mountain hideaway OR Beach house?
5) What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?

1 comment:

  1. You use sarcasm? Nah uh. No way.

    And I TOTALLY didn't know you had naturally curly hair!

    I don't have time to answer your questions you posed, but perhaps I will make a blog post about them :) Mind if I steal all of this post of yours??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...