Friday, April 20, 2012

A Weekend in Wisconsin


Friday.

10 AM.

I am headed to the airport, Wisconsin bound.  Eeek!  I am more than ready to spend the weekend with my Ling Lost, Jesse and her family.  We have been looking forward to this day for many, many months!   It sounds like Jesse's got lots of fun things in store for us, and you can count on the fact that we will be taking lots of pictures to share with all of you.

Fingers crossed that she likes me in person...

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.  We sure will.

5 comments:

  1. Have a good time! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in my home state!! Eat lots of cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depending on where you are in Wisconsin you might be kust an hour or two from me! Come to Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a blast and take lots of pics!!! So jealous!! Safe travels!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahem, post with pictures please!
    :)
    K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...