After posting this post, I decided I would make a point to document as often as possible all of the things I've GOTTEN to do. All of the opportunities I've had and the things I'm so thankful for. In short, focusing on the positive.
So here you have it. This week:
1. I learned that I am lucky enough to be welcoming a new nephew to this world sometime this summer. I'm so in love with him already.
3. I heard birds chirping first thing in the morning. Signs of SPRING!
4. I was invited to be a travel companion/support person for a good friend's upcoming transfer. *SuPeR eXcItEd!* Blog post to follow.
5. I slipped on ice and fell flat on my arse in the Target parking lot. Once on the way into Target and once on the way out. Awesome. Thankful for the fact that I wasn't badly injured. And also for the fact that I am able to laugh at myself (after dropping an F bomb or two.)
6. Dyed/decorated 60 (yes, sixty) Easter eggs with my girls.
8. Aaaannnndddd......drumroll please.....one of those movies I thought I'd never have time for? Watched it. Les Mis - totally worth the wait.
Happy week everyone. What are you grateful to have experienced this week?