Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Positive Energy

Many of you have probably noticed that on this blog, I refer to everything as if it already is.  For example, We WILL be pregnant in a month.  The guys WILL be having twins.  We WILL have an easy, smooth pregnancy.  This is not just me being naive.

I firmly believe in having a positive attitude about things. I expect great things to happen, and I dwell on the wonderful things in life.  These are my goals.  I think about them every day.  I try SO hard to focus on the positive and not allow the negative thoughts to take root in my brain. 

We all live in the real world...well, most of us do.  :-)  We know how the IVF process works, how pregnancy goes, etc., etc., etc.  But where does a negative attitude/energy get you?  That's right.  Nowhere.

I choose to remain positive!  And where does that get me?  EVERYWHERE!  It allows me to live my life, each and every day, feeling happy, excited and positive about the things coming my way!  It allows me to expect great things, and you know what?  When you expect it, you tend to get it!!!  Here are some interesting articles that support this theory.

http://www.articlesbase.com/self-help-articles/great-expectations-40568.html
http://www.livestrong.com/article/134226-the-effects-positive-attitude/
http://www.successconsciousness.com/positive_attitude.htm

Great things are happening!  I choose to focus on those great things and the payoff that I get for that is MORE great things!!! 

SO......can you believe that we are going to be pregnant with twins in one month???? Are you excited that this pregnancy is going to be smooth sailin'?  How incredible is it going to be when I deliver those beautiful babies into their Daddy's arms???

Oh my gosh. I just got chills.

2 comments:

  1. Great post-I got chills too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got chills too!! So excited for your amazing journey and so thankful that I get to follow right along!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...