Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yes, I'm still here!

I am so, so sorry for not posting in so long!  It has been a busy, but fun couple of weeks!  I celebrated my birthday and got to spend 5 days in lovely San Diego with my sister and Mom!  This is a trip that I am fortunate enough to get to take a few times a year and I absolutely love it!

The biggest surrogacy news to report is that we were informed that it looks like our transfer will be the week of March 14th!  It was very exciting to get this news on my birthday!  It sounds like this is how things look during a transfer week:

Eggs will be retrieved and fertilized.
Day One: Embryos continue to grow.
Day Two:  Embryos continue to grow/I fly in.
Day Three: Embryos are checked: If needed, transfer this day.
Day Four:  Free Day!
Day Five:  Transfer Day!  Head back to hotel and chill for the rest of the day/night.
Day Six:  I fly back to Colorado.

In the meantime, it's just about time for me to be starting my meds.  I will post about that as I get more details...

The ball is really rolling now!!!!  I am loving every moment of this journey!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...