Thursday, June 9, 2011

14 Weeks!

Wow!  The time is flying by!! 

This week's big development:  Thanks to brain impulses, babies can now squint, frown, and grimace.  What???  No smiles????  I think THESE babies are smiling.....non stop....24 hours a day!  They're happy in there!  Lol!!  Babies are about the size of your fist...or a lemon and measure about 3 1/2 - 4 inches long!  Two lemons...how sweet.  :-)

How's their babysitter doin' these days?  Great!  I'm feeling good, enjoying the bumps and flutters that I get!  I can usually get Baby A (who sits on my left) to move by rolling from my right, to my left while I am laying down.  I think he/she is just re-adjusting/getting cozy in a new spot each time.  Baby B is on my right and is sitting kinda behind Baby A, so I don't get the opportunity to feel him/her quite as often as Baby A, but every once in a while, I get some reassurance...Baby B is bouncin' around too!  :)

Getting bigger by the day...sometimes it feels by the hour.  People seem to be split on my size.  Some say I seem so small for 14 weeks with twins...others say "Whoa!!  You're just getting bigger and bigger!"  All I know is Farid wants me "MORE PREGNANT!", so that's what I'm gonna do!  :)

14 Weeks

5 comments:

  1. I think you look fan-freaking-tastic!! Happy 14 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, lookin' good! Always good to look "more pregnant" too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable Jeni! and happy 2nd tri to you and the boys!!!!! So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeni - you look (and are) amazing.
    K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...