Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 4th!

It's Sunday night.

11:00 P.M.

As I lay here in bed, I am declaring this house clean!  I declare the yard all cleaned up and ready!  It took exactly one week, but I am thrilled to report that we did it!  We are ready for our 4th of July party tomorrow!  Now we just need family, food and fun, and we'll have ourselves a rip-roarin' good time!

The babies were very nice to me during this extra busy week!  They would politely let me know when it was time to get off the feet for a bit, but other than that, no complaining at all!  :)  They are so sweet to me! 

As busy as it was, I gotta tell ya...it feels good to have everything so organized and clean!  I went through every room, every cupboard, every closet (you get the picture) and got rid of the unnecessary and organized the rest!  By far one of the greatest pregnancy side effects....the nesting instinct!  LOVE IT!!!  :-)

And you can bet your bippy that I will be the "Clean House Nazi" through Thursday when my Mom arrives, and I may even extend the torture for the next 2.5 weeks until George and Farid get here!!  I mean...it felt good to get things clean, but let's be real...I'm not lookin' to do it again anytime too soon!  LOL!!

Have a wonderful 4th of July everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your day was fantastic in your really clean house!! :) You for hire??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...