Thursday, June 14, 2012

Go Ahead - Make My Day

Headed in to DQ for a couple hours yesterday.  Decorated a bunch of cakes. Checked cake orders for this weekend - It is Father's Day after all!  There are quite a few orders.  Mostly the standard....golf, football, etc.  Then what to my wandering eyes should appear?  This.


I have no idea what the back story is on this.  
I don't really care what the back story is on this.  
All I do know is it made my day.


P.S. 
Strawberry Cheesecake Blizzard in the middle of your DQ cake 
is a great choice.  

3 comments:

  1. That's great! Those things hit a little closer to home these days. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh love it!!!

    And I totally want a DQ cake right now.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that?! We had a DQ in our little town for decades but its gone now. :( we used to go there after every school function when we were kids. Man, now I want a chocolate chip cookie dough blizzard (with extra cookie dough, of course)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...