Thursday, September 22, 2011

29 Weeks!

Oh my goodness!  I haven't posted in a week!  Bad girl, Jeni!    This week has flown by and has been VERY busy!  But let me update you on these precious babies!

Reports say Babies are weighing about 2.7 pounds.  (Ummmm...these babies weighed more than that LAST WEEK!  I'm guessing we've got two 3 pounders in there right now.)  Their length from head to toe is about 16.5 inches.  Crunch THEM numbers! 

Yep... 3 pounds x 2 + 16.5 inches x 2 = LOTS 'O BABY!!!  :) 

Muscles and lungs are continuing to mature and their heads are growing bigger to make room for their developing brains. (See letter to babies)

Dear Babies,
Jeni wants you to be VERY smart so let's make those brains nice and big.  However, Jeni would also appreciate it if your heads weren't TOO big!  Catch my drift?  I thought so.  Thank you babies.
Love, Jeni

29 Weeks
Thanks to Krista, for taking my 29 week belly pic this week!  With pretty wallpaper background and all!  I'm sure my faithful followers are not missing seeing my bath towels in the background!  :)

So, here's to an uneventful 29th week!  I am very excited for next week...30 Weeks!  I don't know why but there's something I like about weeks that start with a "3" for this pregnancy!  Just think!  We will officially meet these babies on a week that begins with a 3!  That's so exciting!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on week 29! You look amazing carrying six pounds of baby. I hope you have a very quiet 6-7 weeks beginning with 3.

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 29 weeks! I agree, something about hitting the 30's really makes it feel like you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are doing AWESOME! Congrats on 29 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I like the background too :) Happy 29 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the "real" belly pic. You are adorable and well, huge!!!! :) lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you are about to be in the single digit week countdown! Whoa! You look amazing, per usual :)
    K

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you're body is also telling you that once those babies make their debut, you must visit Wisconsin. :)

    You look awesome, as always!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...