Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year I have OH SO MANY things to be thankful for!

My amazing husband... who supported me EVERY step of the way
 through our surrogacy journey this year. He really is incredible. 
He always knows when I need help, and he's there to help. 
He also always knows when I've got it on my own 
and during those times, he allows me to do my thing!
 It takes a special man to deal with me...
I am strong and independent and I like that he allows
and encourages me to be that way. 
Thanks Rick, for being there for me this year, and every year.

My daughters... who are unbelievably mature and understanding
 about their Mom carrying babies for another family! 
They understood what we were doing from the very beginning
and were so proud of the gift our family was giving! 
They enjoy telling any and all who will listen about the guys and our journey! 
Girls, I am so proud of you and all that you are and are becoming!

My family and friends... who have and continue to offer me
an endless amount of support.
 I wish I had logged the hours that my mom has talked with me about this experience. 
 Hundreds.  Easily.  Thank you, Mom! 
To the rest of my family who from the very beginning,
believed in me and my ability to do this. 
Thanks to you all for having my back! 
And my friends...many of whom I have met
and grown closer to due to this experience.
I thank you for always being excited for us! 
It makes me feel so loved that you all were just as anxious as I was to get a positive,
to see how appointments and visits from the guys went,
to be sitting on the edge of your seats as our due date was approaching,
 and that you continue to be interested, and happy for all of us! 

George and Farid... I keep saying the same word over and over.  WOW. 
Thank you both for all that you have done for me! 
You are always there, you trust me, you always care, you include me in your lives
 and make a point to become part of mine. 
Thank you for allowing me to carry your children.  It has been such an honor. 
I have learned and continue to learn so much from you. 
You've changed my life...you've changed ME.  I am eternally grateful. 

Milena and Gustavo... You two cutie pies were a big part of my life this year! 
 I am so proud to have been able to play a role in getting you here! 
Thank you for being so nice to me while you were busy growing in my belly! 
And now that I've met you...I can't even begin to express how wonderful you are! 
Hugs and Kisses!

I AM SO BLESSED.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your journey. I was introduced to you blog from a fellow surrogate that follows it and knows you. Kelly L. I'm a fellow surrogate (to be), I'm taking my meds currently, and about a 1.5-2 weeks away from away. My estimated transfer is between 12/6-12/11. Thanks again for sharing, I appreciate it. MY IF's are amazing and I never would've thought that this journey has already changed me inside the way it has. I look forward to the rest of my journey.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...