Sunday, December 4, 2011

4 Weeks Post Delivery

Savannah presented me with this lovely piece of artwork the other day.


Me:  That's very nice, Savannah!
Savvy:  It's you!
Me: How come I still have a pregnant belly?
Savvy:  You don't!  That's just what you look like NOW! HALF pregnant!
Me:  Um. Thanks?

Children.  Gotta love 'em.
Did you notice though how slender my neck is looking?
And apparently overalls are back in.

Here we are 4 weeks post delivery already!  Thought I'd give everyone an update on the weight loss progress! Since delivery I have lost a total of 36 pounds. 33 pounds of that was in the first 3 weeks and I did absolutely nothing (besides deliver) to get that weight off.  For the last week, I've had to work at it a little more...and have managed to lose a few more pounds. 25 pounds to go!  Here is a current photo so you can all see what I look like "half pregnant". :-)


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so funny! Those jeans are looking way too big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! ABSOLUTELY stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO! Aren't kids brutally honest? Ur neck certainly is looking rather slim, lol.
    Really though, ur looking good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmao! This was hilarious! Your arms are rather toned too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...