Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dear Mike and Tony

Today, a baby was born.  The only way I can communicate with my "blogfriends" Mike and Tony is to post on my blog so here we are!  :)

Mike and Tony-

Congratulations on your beautiful family!  I was SO excited to read the fantastic news of Zoey's arrival. I had a great big grin on my face and still do.  She's adorable, guys.  So big...so healthy!  And the 2 of you look wonderful with her in your arms.  Enjoy all of these amazing first moments!

Give my love and congratulations to Megan as well. 

-Jeni

1 comment:

  1. Jeni! Thank you so much for this! We are so over the moon. We just keep staring at her. I wonder how I fix it so we can communicate?!? Smooches, and thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...