Thursday, August 4, 2011

22 Weeks!

22 is a great number!  I love the number 22!  I don't know why.  I just like it!  :)

At 22 weeks, the babies are developing tiny tooth buds beneath the gums!  They are now 11 inches long (the length of a spaghetti squash) and about 1 pound each!  Great job babies!  We are so proud of how big and strong you are becoming!

As the belly becomes larger, I have noticed that more and more people are drawn to the belly rub and pat, (and even a high five????)  Now I know that many women HATE the fact that people want to touch their bellies during pregnancy.  I am not one of them.  Not only do I not mind, but in my head, each belly rub and pat is just one more way to show these babies how much people care.  Maybe I'm weird, but that's just the way I see it!  :)

I am still feeling absolutely marvelous!  I am very aware though that we are approaching the period of this pregnancy where I am going to want to begin taking it easy.  Not that I don't already take it easy.  Let's face it...I have spent more time on my arse in the last 5 months than I can remember.  BUT...As we approach the last few months of this pregnancy it is my #1 priority to keep these babies happy, healthy and IN!!!  These are crucial times, where we want the babies to continue to grow nice and big so that when it comes time for them to be born, their daddies will be able to welcome 2 full term, healthy babies that are good and ready to head back home to New York!!

So if you need to reach me in the next few months, you will surely be able to find me layin' around, feet up, nice cold ice water in my hand, probably watching trash TV.  LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 22 weeks! I'm on my "arse" all the time too and I'm just carrying one, lol. Hard work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic!!! Time is going by so fast eh! I love when people touch my belly too. Whats funny about that, is apart from a couple family members, no one ever does lol And it was like that with my other pregnancies as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER DUPER CUTE belly bump!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Love the baby belly and that super cute shirt too :) I don't have a problem with people touching my belly but with my pregnancies (esp. my first) my MIL would kinda go overboard and kiss my belly and put her mouth down there on my belly to talk to the baby. Didn't like that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...