Saturday, August 27, 2011

Gestational Diabetes Screening

I survived!

3 hour GD screening went well!  Here are some numbers for ya!

16 Hours without food
3.5 Hours at the Dr.
1 Surprisingly comfy vinyl lounge chair
1 Tang on crack
4 Vials of blood
1 People magazine
3 Trips to the bathroom (What!...It's important to stay hydrated!)
1 Business article (Thanks, Farid!)
20 Scrabble Plays
7 Texts
2 Facebook Posts
6 Levels of Angry Birds

...and 2 more days until we find out our results!  I'll keep ya posted!  :)

4 comments:

  1. 16 hours without food? You deserve a medal for that alone. I'd be a cranky jerk.
    Good luck!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woulda been chewin' on the lounge chair...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at Krystal!!! Best wishes...hope the results are GOOD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jeff and Kevin. 16 hours of food is almost torture!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...