- They each weigh about 4.4 pounds and are about 19.4 inches long!
- They are rapidly losing the wrinkled look as they continue to add more fat.
- The skeleton is hardening.
- They are doing lots of sleeping and because it's possible to see breathing even when they are asleep, we know that the respiratory center in the brain has developed.
- They can now perspire, something that premature babies cannot do, and the capability to regulate body temperature is maturing.
- The muscles have developed.
- Languno hair is starting to fall off.
In the meantime, here's a picture of the good 'ol belly!
I'm fully planning on a boring 33rd week.
If you're looking for excitement, please find it in your own life! :)