- The babies have doubled in size since last week and are now 1/2" long and about the size of a blueberry.
- Hands and feet are emerging from the arms and legs.
- Eyelid folds partially cover the eyes, which already have some color.
- Tiny veins are visible through the parchment-thin skin.
- The liver is churning out red blood cells until bone marrow forms and takes over the job.
- The babies already have an appendix and a pancreas.
- The babies can now MOVE!! (And we all know what that means! I'm gonna be on the watch for any "fluttery" feelings!)
Also, you may want to stay tuned folks....our ultrasound is this afternoon! I hope to have some more pretty amazing news a little later! :-)