I could go back...way back to when Rick and I met nearly 19 years ago, but I won't. Rick has always done nice things for me, but I will stick to sharing with you some of his latest wonders.
- This is the man who supported and continues to support my desire to be a surrogate. Let's face it. There are many men out there who wouldn't be comfortable having their wife carry children for someone else.
- During my stressed out moments, he has proceeded to reassure me that everything is going to go perfectly. He says things always go perfectly with me....because I am different...because I am special. (awwwwww)
- I have NEVER received a single complaint when I have to wake him up each morning so that he can give me my Progesterone injection.
- Upon returning home from the transfer, I had a plethora of gifts waiting for me on my nightstand including a back massager, a candle, a Fit Pregnancy magazine, some chocolate.....
- The ONLY reason my house has been vacuumed the last 3 weeks is because Rick has done it.
- I came home from work on Monday only to catch him in the act of DUSTING. Yes, I said DUSTING!
- I am constantly asked "Do you need anything?" My water never runs out of ice, and if I have a craving...he is ALL over it!
LOVE you loads, Rick.