Friday, April 15, 2011

Meds Update

The countdown is on!!  Less than 4 weeks left on meds!!!  I guess I can't complain too much--I haven't had many side effects at all from all of the medication!  However, my backside has grown tired of the Progesterone!  Although I am not bruised, and I have managed to avoid the lumps that gross me out, I am really sore.  For so long, I was able to find a spot that wasn't sore, but alas, those days are over!  Ok...no more griping!

Currently I take 2 Prenatal Vitamins in the morning along with 1 Baby Aspirin and 2 Estradiol.  I take 2 more Estradiol in the evening and of course there's the bedtime routine of inserting 2 Prometrium which I have lovingly nicknamed "Jelly Belly's"!! (They look like Banana flavored Jelly Belly's!!!)

It is my understanding that at 10 weeks, they will begin weaning me off all of the medications, except the Prenatal Vitamins of course!

I must say...I won't be sad when they're gone!!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. We just had this conversation about meds, etc. with our doctor this morning. I still marvel at the whole process. Hang in there with the meds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're just a couple weeks ahead and I have to say I look forward to the day I no longer have to give Ash the shots. I feel so bad when we can't find a spot that doesn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...