- Babies are about an inch long! They are about the size of a grape.
- No longer embryos, the babies are now fetuses. (I still call 'em babies!) :)
- The heart will finish dividing into 4 chambers and the valves start to form.
- Tiny teeth are forming (OMG!)
- The organs, muscles and nerves are kicking into gear.
- The babies are flexing their joints since muscles are developing.
- Tiny earlobes are taking shape.
- Now that the basic physiology is in place, the babies are poised for rapid weight gain. (Does this mean me too? Lol!)
Here's a cool video showing the incredible things the babies have done this last week, and what they will be doing in the next couple weeks! Amazing!