Friday, May 20, 2011

Houston, We Have Movement!

That's right, folks!  The twins are wigglin' around in there!!  And I can feel them!!  Wednesday night as I was sitting at dance class for the girls, I felt a lil' somethin', somethin'.  I paused....waited....yep, there it was again.  Fluttering.  I immediately hopped on my phone and let the guys know that their little ones were on the move!!  :)

So, I know it's early.  Truthfully, I can't even remember what week of pregnancy it was when I first started being able to feel my girls move.  When you look online, you get reports all over the place!  Women who report feeling their baby move at 7 weeks, Doctors who claim that feeling is just gas.  Well here's the deal.  I have had gas a time or two in my life!  I know what that feels like.  I've also felt babies move within my body. Twice.  I know what THAT feels like.  They are different feelings....and one of those feelings ends up producing....ahem....well, you know what I'm talkin' bout!  :)

Anyway....I have felt the fluttering several times since then.  Wanna know the coolest part?  I have felt it in TWO spots!!!  Now that's something I've never experienced before!!  Feeling both Baby A and Baby B moving is a crazy but cool experience!

Yay for wiggly babies!!!

I was unable to go to yoga last night as the girls had a performance at school!  So I don't have an 11 week belly pic in yoga clothes, but here's one in regular clothes!

11 Weeks


Gettin' bigger, right?  As Skyler told me this week:  "Mom, I saw your belly and I wondered if that was the babies, or if you were just getting fat!"  Ahhh....children.  So brutally honest!  Let me make it perfectly clear...

IT'S THE BABIES!!
*and they may be covered in a leetle extra padding*

5 comments:

  1. Kids are funny! Yay for movement!! :-) I felt the fluttering right around 12 weeks as well. And now I feel it at least 2-3 times a day, isn't it a wonderful feeling?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How EXCITING!!! That means Ash should start feeling some movement soon. We're at 14 weeks today. I don't think she felt our Emma move for quite a while but now that she knows what she's feeling for maybe she'll recognize it sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww yay for twinkie flutters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome for feeling movement and even more awesome lookin' as good as you do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...