Monday, March 14, 2011

Bad News, Good News!

The Bad News:
Short and Sweet.
No word today.

Allow me to groan.

*groan*

The Good News:

I actually had a really good day!  I decided to "overbook" myself!  Keep myself so busy that I wouldn't be sitting, waiting for the news.  You know what they say about a "watched pot"!

Woke up feeling great!  Got my first full night of sleep in over a week!  Woo-hoo!  I had a great feeling that today would be the day!  Did a load of laundry, cleaned up around the house, and left for work!  Decorated 30 cakes in 2 hours (yeah...I'm that good.  LOL!!!)  Dropped Savannah off at school and got to go out to lunch with Rick! Went shopping and tried to find a new pair (or 4) of flats for me.  No luck.  Bummer.  Picked up the girls from school and now I sit here chatting with you all!  Not a bad day, right? 

I think I will try the same strategy for tomorrow.  Tuesdays and Thursdays are usually my REALLY slow days, so I will have to be creative.

Anyone need a pantry cleaned?  A closet organized?

8 comments:

  1. Actually, both...
    Hang in there, it will happen any day now...
    I know , easier said than done, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No luck with the shoes?? Really? You clearly didn`t try hard enough. Get back out there, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna see some cool cakes! I can't even apply generic vanilla icing without it looking like a crime scene :)
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to text you today to see if you had heard...sorry you haven't! :( Hoping you hear REALLY REALLY soon! I wish we lived closer-I have plenty of stuff to do, but we'd likely just end up shopping and drinking wine instead :)
    Hang in there and call me if you need to get your mind off of the wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so so close, one more day is just one more day that you can lift heavy objects & drink wine! Do you know if you'll be staying in Trumbell or Bridgeport? Are you going alone?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh ya, and i've got a craft room that could really use a cleaning and some organization :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Jeff and Kevin. I wanna see some cakes!! ;) Hang in there. Almost there, sweetie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh! I know it's frustrating! But it will happen soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...