Friday, March 25, 2011

Transfer Week Details (Part Deux)

I wish I could transport you inside my heart so that you could feel what I feel
as I look through pictures from last week. 
 Thought I'd share some more of the good times with you!


Had to throw this shot in so you could see our rental car!
Pretty sweet, yeah?
We called it the clown car!


Dinner with Chelsea and Sarah...two of the coolest girls on the planet!

The Gang!  Our final lunch.   : (



Farid and Mom

George and the girls!

Farid and the girls!




George and Mom in Times Square!




We were able to see George's volleyball  team win their match to put them into the Semi-Finals!

The whole team sporting the green and yellow
good luck bracelets that my daughter made for us!
Seriously...how cute is my mom?????
Final intense moments before heading into the clinic. 
I heart this city!

Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!!    -Jeni

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck!!!! As a surro mom of my own wonder twins (x2) I'm sending you very sticky thoughts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the photos!! Looks like you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love ALL of your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...