Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's A Great Day!

That's right folks!!! We're pregnant!!!  I gotta say (and I know it sounds crazy), but I could actually FEEL the magic goin' on in the 'ol uterus since the night of transfer!  By Friday I was peein' up a storm (TMI, I know...), and when I noticed yesterday that I felt tired...not sleepy tired...but wiped out tired...I knew it had to be!  Late last night I took a pregnancy test and sho nuff---a light line.  Decided to go the digital route this morning and there's no denying that one!!!  I am absolutely over the moon!  It is so awesome to think that right now, we've got at least one, and hopefully two babies snuggled into my uterus! 

Like I said, I'm feelin' pretty tired, so I've just been taking it easy, allowing my body to do it's thing!! 

We are very much looking forward to our beta on Thursday...those numbers may give us an idea of how many babies we've got brewin' in there!  Positive thoughts and energy for high numbers would be greatly appreciated!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the Ladies Room again!!  Loooove Itttt!!!!   :-)

5 comments:

  1. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for you and the guys!! I have tears in my eyes! YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing news! You must be pinching yourself! The good luck charms worked :)
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good lord i'm thinking big beta numbers are coming! I'll be praying for big numbers all week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I am so happy for you all! Hope that BETA comes in big...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...