Monday, March 21, 2011

Just Checking In!

I wanted to quickly post before heading out for the day! Farid's and George's babies are looking good so we did not need to transfer yesterday! Good news! Our transfer will definitely be tomorrow and we expect to find out today exactly what time.

Our stay here has been absolutely amazing! The guys booked us a fantastic room at a hotel in Manhattan! We have 180° views of the city and overlook the Hudson River. We have thoroughly enjoyed spending time with the guys and have had some great meals and great conversations!

I will post more tomorrow after transfer...just wanted to let you know that all is well in our world. Hoping all is well in yours!

Now I'm off to see more of this beautiful city!

P.S. Did I mention that the guys are sending Jill and I to the Janet Jackson concert tonight?!?!  O...M...G!!!!!!!!  :-)

4 comments:

  1. LUCKY!!!! I'm a little jealous! :-) Have a great time! Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Good luck tomorrow!!! Soooooo exciting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tomorrow!!! I'm so happy you are having a good time in NYC. I'm sending lots of sticky sticky thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO freakin' way!!! How cool are your guys!!!!!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...