Sunday, March 13, 2011

I think it's safe to say...

that our egg retrieval will not be Tuesday either.  No word from CFA today.  The last 2 days have been such a great lesson in patience for me. 

Did you forget?  I like control.  :-)

I am trying to stay busy to keep my mind off the fact that my email Inbox is EMPTY and my phone is silent! Lol! 

Should we not hear tomorrow, please send Search and Rescue as I am sure I will be a casualty of the waiting process.  I kid.  I am very aware of the fact that the timing will be perfect.  And I am repeating this to myself about once every 2.8 minutes!  :-)

I hope that tomorrow, I will be checking in to this blog with the fantastic news that we ARE a GO!!!!

The timing will be perfect.  The timing will be PERFECT!  THE TIMING WILL BE PERFECT! 

2 comments:

  1. Come on Egg! We are all cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog. My husband and I are at almost the exact point in our process as you are. How exciting! We'll be following your story even as ours unfolds as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...