Monday, March 7, 2011

A Rough Day

Ok, so I really want for this blog to be a very positive place.  However, I also want it to be a very real place.  There are a lot of people reading this blog and I want to be sure that they get a true sense of what surrogacy is all about!

So I have a confession to make:  I had a weak moment.  A very weak moment. 

I got stressed.
I cried.
And I cried some more.

In my defense:  I have a lot on my mind!  :-)  I am getting ready to travel for 5 days, yet I will only receive 4 days notice on my departure date.  4 days to arrange everything for the kids, the hubby, and myself. I am about to be pregnant.  I REALLY want to be successful on our first try.  I REALLY want to carry twins for George and Farid. Yet I have little control in all of this.  Control is something I enjoy very much. :)  Throw all of this into a blender with a little bit of pressure and a boatload of hormones which I am swallowing and injecting on a daily basis, and you've got yourself a BIG 'OL BALL OF STRESS!

The secret's out. I am human. I'm not sure how proud I am of this.  LOL!

That being said, I am over it!  I took that stress and drop kicked it over the beautiful Rocky Mountains.  I will not allow stress to rob me of this special time!  The next 2 weeks are going to be amazing!  They are the beginning of one of the most important, special times of my life!  I can't even begin to describe how much I am looking forward to seeing that sparkle in the guys' eyes, to hearing the excitement in their voices, to being able to witness their hearts expanding with joy, as we all work together to bring their babies into this wonderful world!

I mean really...It doesn't get much better than that, right?

3 comments:

  1. Aww, hang in there. It's a hell of a ride (so I've heard!) and you are so lucky to be on it!! :) Smile...you'll be pregnant with Twinsies SOON!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie-you should have called me!! I've had many of those break-downs and know what it's like. You are human! *gasp* :) Hang in there and before you know it, you'll be preggos and loving every second of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! I've had those breakdowns before and I can only imagine how it's gonna be now that I'm actually knocked up! :-) It will happen for you and your IPs, all in due time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...