Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Signs of Pregnancy

When I say that I feel pregnant, do you wonder what that feels like??

Sure, I have the emotions.  Sad commercials are a real problem for me these days...someone does or says something particularly nice, or meaningful and I'm a mess....

Fatigue.  Good grief.  I have a question for you.  Why is it that normally I jog up the stairs in my house, and now I slowly climb the stairs only to reach the top and have to catch my breath??  I'm beginning to dislike that I live in a 4 level home!  Naps are common and about 2.7 seconds after I put the kids to bed...I'm a goner.

The coolest feeling that I have is that in my very low abdomen (think just above the pubic bone) it feels like I have a tangerine/ping pong ball just under the skin.  I love that feeling.  It's just a nice reminder that there are things going on!

Our first beta is tomorrow...

I have all sorts of emotions going on about tomorrow's appointment.  I'm excited...to get those numbers and possibly have an idea of whether we've got 1 little one, or 2.  I'm nervous...I soooo want to have nice, solid numbers.  I'm grateful...that we have been blessed with a pregnancy on our first try.

I will definitely keep you posted with the news tomorrow!  Thanks again for all of the love and support.  It means more than you could ever know.

3 comments:

  1. Fatigue is no fun...I struggled with having enough energy putting my shoes on this morning, ugh! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhh... I hear ya' on the stairs! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good lord four levels? Do you live in Trump Tower? ;)
    Good luck with the betas!
    K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...